Medical Assistance

If you are a resident of Fidalgo or Guemes Islands and need help with your cat's medical expenses, the Anacortes Animal Relief Fund (AARF) may be able to help. Call AARF at (360) 293-2865.

SPOT also has a fund to help with emergency medical expenses. See their website for more information.

Prices can vary widely from clinic to clinic so you might also shop around to find a vet that will work within your budget. We recommend Dr. Knigge of Pet Neuter & Vaccination Clinic in Stanwood for excellent care at an affordable price. Read reviews of Dr. Knigge's clinic or call the clinic directly at (360) 629-8387.


Share this